It is not unusual for celebrities to explore alternative options to expand their careers and use their fame to start another business. Many celebrities launch food chains or get involved in real estate business, such as Lee Jong Suk or Yoo Yeon Seok. Also, several celebrities start new agencies or entertainment companies and become their own boss. Here are the talented celebrities who became successful CEOs.
- Shin Min Ah – Along with Hyun Bin, they creates their own entertainment company, O& Entertainment, after leaving their former agency AM Entertainment.
2. Hyun Bin – Along with Shin Min Ah, they created O& Entertainment. But after his contract expired with agency, he started his own agency called VAST Entertainment, which holds many talented actors and actresses.
VAST Entertainment include artists such as:
3. So Ji Sub – He set up 51K initially as a one-man agency. 51K now manages Ok Taecyeon, Lee Seung Woo, Cha Hak Yeon, and more.
51K Agency include artists such as:
4. Bae Yong Joon – Famous actor of “Winter Sonata” Bae Yong Joon founded KeyEast Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies of acting industry. KeyEast includes incredibly impressive artists, including names such as Moon Ga Young, Woo Do Hwan, Jo Bo Ah, Hwang In Yeop, Kang Ha Na, and more
KeyEast Agency includes artists such as:
5. Ha Ji Won – Popular actress set up her own agency Haewadal (The Sun and the Moon) Entertainment, as a one-man agency for managing her own future activities.
6. Lee Byung Hun – Lee formed a management company, BH Entertainment, which manages many actors including Han Hyo-joo, Go Soo, Jin Goo, and Han Ji-min.
7. Song Seung Hun – He created his own agency, called Storm S, which was later changed to Better Ent.
8. Kang Daniel – He is the youngest CEO in the Korean entertainment industry. He established an independent one-man agency.