Kiss scene is the one of the most exciting and beautiful scenes in Korean dramas. Every fan waits for it patiently from the start of the drama, and eventually kiss scenes are mostly shown in the 7 or 8th episodes. Hyun Bin is known for his gorgeous appearance and professional acting skills, also he is a great kisser too. Therefore, we have prepared the most memorable kiss scenes of Hyun Bin dramas, which one is your most favorite?
1. Hyun Bin & Kim Sun Ah’s “Piano Kiss” in television drama “My lovely Sam Soon. – Hyun Bin played a role of “Hyun jin Hyun”, young wealthy man, who falls in love with clumsy and cute Sam Soon. Their kiss scene took place on the piano.
2. Hyun Bin & Song Hye Kyo’s “Hug Kiss” in the television drama “Worlds Within” – Hyun Bin plays Song Hye Kyo’s mentor, who makes her character’s life miserable at first, but later discovers his affection toward the hard-working and passionate newcomer. They kissed all the way to the bedroom.
3. Hyun Bin & Ha Jiwon’s “Cappuccino Kiss” in the television drama “Secret Garden” – Hyun Bin plays role of Kim Joo Won, who is from a wealthy family, smart and good looking. He falls in love with stunt actress. They filmed the most memorable kiss in drama history, which is known as “Cappucino kiss”
4. Hyun Bin & Han Jimin’s “Sofa Kiss” in the television drama “Hyde, Jekyll and Me” – Hyun Bin plays a role of Koo Seo Jin, who has two different personalities. One of his personalities is cold like Hyde and the other is sweet like Jekyll. He falls in love with woman, who works in circus wonderland. They had a lovely kiss scene on the sofa.
5. Hyun Bin and Tang Wei’s “Long Looong Kiss” in the film “Late autumn” – Hyun Bin plays a role of “Hoon”, who is sweet immigrant man from Korea. He meets a woman, who is recently out of prison on a break. They filmed the longest kiss scene in Korean movie industry, which lasts for about 2 minutes.
6. Hyun Bin & Park Shin Hye “Dressing Room Kiss” in the television drama “Memories of Alhambra” – Hyun Bin plays a role of Yoo Jin-Woo, who is the CEO of an investment company. Yoo Jin-Woo is going through a hard time emotionally due to things like betrayal from his friends. With many strange things happening in life, he falls in love with Jung Hee Joo.
7. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s “Conservative Kiss” in the television drama “Crash Landing on You” – Hyun Bin plays role of Ri Jeong-Hyeok, who is a North Korean army officer. One day, while paragliding, an accident caused by strong winds leads Yoon Se-Ri (heiress to a conglomerate in South Korea) to make an emergency landing in North Korea. Eventually, they falls in love. All of their scenes are so cute, but fans commented that all of them were little bit conservative due to Hyun Bin’s character background.
Which one is your most favorite kiss scene?